Parking and Disabled Access
- We have a ramp to the front entrance which is suitable for wheelchair access or for those with walking difficulties.
- A bell/telephone is available at the door should assistance be required
- Patient toilets are on the ground floor and accessible by wheelchair
- All staff have received Disability Awareness Training
- A wheechair will be made available to patient who have difficulties walking from the Surgery car park to the reception waiting areas. Please ask reception staff for assistance.
- We have an induction loop available on the dispensary counter and a portable induction loop is available at reception
We have a loop induction system at the reception desk to assist the hearing impaired.
- British Deaf Association
- The Deaf Health Charity – SignHealth
- Action Hearing Loss
- Royal Association for Deaf People
- National Deaf Children’s Society
Blind / Partially Sighted
If you or family members are blind or partially sighted we can give you a large print of our practice leaflet upon request. Please ask Reception for further information.
For more advice and support for blind people please see the following websites:
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RIND)
- British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- British Blind Sport
Guide dogs are welcome at the surgery but we ask that you be aware of other patients and staff who may have an allergy or fear of dogs.
Other Disability Websites
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.